Being (like) a Fresh Graduate (*Revised)


As you know, insya Allah my husband and I will back to Indonesia on July this year. Yeah, after two years we spent our live life in Singapore, it's time for us to try other challenges. Of course it makes me a little bit worry. In here, I already  found opportunity to be a Qiraati teacher, that I very enjoy it. And also I got some fee from student's parents, hihi. I think the fee is much enough sufficient and also more than I can be earn in Indonesia, maybe :D.

But live life must go on. I must prepare from now. I want to improve my skill for teaching. The choice is I really want to became a teacher in an International school, as CIKAL. But I little bit worry about my English skill :(. I only at the intermediate level now. Can I pass the recruitment test and became a teacher in there? Perhaps I hope yes.

However, when I wrote the application letter in English, there so many mistakes that I have made, huhu (My husband already corrected it).  Of course it makes me down. I became inferior (again). Poor my husband, sorry because I have lack of self-confidence.

So now I try to learn and learn more. Learn how can I perform good in oral and also writing in English. Allah, please gives me more spirit and strength to rapidly improve my English skill. And also gives me more confidence when I try to speak English with others. Aamiin.
NewerStories OlderStories Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment