Hello World (again)

Hello...Hello, Assalamu'alaikum everybody.... How are you?

Oh, sorry because for today I using English. It because Friday is English day in my family, uyeeeh.

Long time no post, sorry again, because I must learn to adapt a new situation (again). Yes, now I'm living in Yogyakarta, in Maguwoharjo, near to Instiper. The weather is cool, maybe because of the wind from Merapi Mt. It's very different with Singapore, sure :D.

So, how's your life, Puti?

I already to be a student in EF (English First) now, an elementary 3 student, hahaha. Actually my placement test result is intermediate 1, but the teacher asked me about my confident when I speak in English. My answer is I always not really confident when I speak in English, so She placed me lower one level than the reality.And  I'm Elementary 3 Student now, :D.

As my prediction, I'm the oldest in that class. Do you know, the youngest in that class is 13 Y'O, and I'm 24 Y'O. Hahahaha.

But I'ts ok. I will enjoy it.

Oke, I think enough for today. I will make some update later. See you... Have a good day...

Wassalamu'alaikum.....
NewerStories OlderStories Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment