It's English Time

Salam, Guys.

This is my first time writing the article in this blog with english. So, i'm so sorry if  the grammar is wrong. But i really pleasant if you are correction the grammar in this article :).

I will write short story. It's about my fear. I don't know, i always fear before do something new. I think my husband already dissapointed with my fear :(. But he's still be patient to encourage me to do something better. Ah, i am really grateful coz Allah sent him for me.

Ok, that's all that i want to share with you for the first english time. Hope the next friday i will tell you more than this :D
NewerStories OlderStories Home

2 comments:

  1. ukhti, beberapa hal berikut sepertinya bisa diperbaiki :)

    1. the article --> an article. the article biasanya dipakai untuk merujuk benda yang sudah di introduce sebelumnya. Jadi ketika 'article' pertama sekali muncul gunakan a/an/this/that untuk mengintroduce 'article'.

    2. I really pleasant --> I'm really pleasant (ato pake kata happy daripada pleasant yang untuk context ini sepertinya jarang dipakai).

    3. if you are correction --> if you correct

    4. I always fear before do something new --> I always fear before I do something new.

    5. dissapointed --> disappointed (spelling salah)

    6. coz --> because (biar formal)

    7. Allah sent him for me --> Allah has sent him for me.

    8. untuk semua i --> I (huruf besar)

    ReplyDelete
  2. huaaa, banyak salahnya ya a?

    ReplyDelete