Lion and Little Mouse




    One day in afternoon, a lion was sleeping in The Jungle. His big head laid on his foot.  Near from the sleeping lion, A little mouse was walking. Little mouse didn’t aware that he was walking near in front of a sleeping lion.

 Then a Little mouse aware and became frightened. He run faster but because of his fear, he run go to the sleeping lion and hat lion’s nouse. 

The Lion woke up and angry. He grabbed little mouse with his claw and said “Who had dare to disturb my sleep?”. Little mouse scared and begged to lion to let him go “Please, forgive me, Lion. I didn’t mean to disturb you. I run accidentally and hit your nouse”.
 
   A little mouse begged to lion again, “Please, Let me go, Lion. I promise one day I will help you”. The lion looked at the little mouse and laughed “Hahaha, it’s imposibble that a little mouse can help the Lion, King of  the Jungle”, he said scronfully.

  “Please, Let me go”. Finally lion said, “Ok I shall let you go, but don’t disturb my sleep again”. And the lion opened his claws and let the little mouse go free.

A little mouse said thanks to lion “Thank you, Lion. I will remember your kindness. “ Then little mouse scurried away as fast as he could.

   A few days later when the lion was seeing his victim, he was caught in a hunter snare. Struggle as he might, but he couldn't break free. Then he let out a roar of anger that shook the forest, “Auuuum, Help me!”.

A little mouse heard Lion’s roar. “I Heard the lion’s roar. He is in trouble. I must go there as soon as possible”. A little mouse run. He ran as fast as he could in the direction of the lion's roar. Then he found the lion trapped in the hunter's snare.

 Lion  saw a little mouse and Said “Oh Little mouse. I glad to see you. But, Please ask somebody to help me”. However a litlle mouse said  ”Hold still, Lion. I'll have you out of there in a jiffy! I will help you by myself”. Then little mouse began nibbling through the ropes with his sharp little teeth. Very soon the lion was free.

  The lion said thank you to little mouse “I did not believe that you could be of use to me, little mouse, but today you saved my life,” said the lion humbly. ”it was my turn to help you, Lion” answered the mouse. The lion said again “ Forgive me because yesterday I had to scorn you”.  A little mouse was smilling. Finally Lion and little mouse became best friend forever.


This is my handmade. If you want it, please contact me ^^

NewerStories OlderStories Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment