My Target


Assalamu'alaikum, everyone ^0^

Now, it's time to write in English. Yes, I want to improve my english skill. It's because I don't have any english class anymore, so I decided to improve my english by self studied.

So these are my plans:

1. Every tuesday it's time to learn grammar. So I will learn from book that I have now. I have four books for learning english already. Three books are general english, and another one is conversation book.

2. Every thursday it's time for listening and writing in English. My plan is I listen a lecture or talk from podcast or bbc. Then after that i must make a summary and new vocabulary lists. I have already known about good website for listening. Cek it out: podcast (education) and bbc.

3. Every saturday is speaking day. Here are my plans:
    a. I make a presentation from the listening section, then i will present to my husband
    b. Speaking in english with my husband for half day

Yeah, hope i can do consistently my plans. If you want to correct my article in here, it's my pleasure and i really appreciate it ^_^

Then, this is my target:


I MUST GET 5.5 POINT FOR IELTS.
and SURE, I CAN DO IT :)

NewerStories OlderStories Home

6 comments:

  1. Ehem *try to be confidence to comment this post in english :p*
    Waaah, this post encourage me to improve my english skill :D
    I' ll do this plan too, aaah :D :D
    Eh, except plan number 3, sih. Because I'm still single #eaaa
    I'll subtitute number 3 with "speaking in front of mirror" or you have another idea, Kak?
    Many thanks, dear Kak Putiiiiii :* :*
    Fighting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ aisyahibadi

    Hei adek, thank you for your comment. After i read it again, there are many grammar mistakes , haha (i must study hard for that :D).

    For point number 3, yes sure it's a good idea to present your summary in front of mirror. I have a good idea too, you can also present your summary to me by skype :D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh ya, the grammar mistakes refers to me ya, hihi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wah, thanks for the ideas Kak :D
    Skype-ing with you will be interesting :D
    Ah, about grammar, even myself still struggling on it and can't detect where are the mistakes on your post (and my comment, of course). Wakakak. We can do it, keep fight! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah cibuy memang keren, aku jadi malu karena english ku gak ngimprove2 segini2 aja nih x)

    eh kalo ke indonesia wajib ketemuan ya buy?
    I need to talk a lot *sok nginggris* hehehe

    Etapi makasih looh buy, for remind me about this-improving-english-skill-thingy
    Soalnya aku ada target mau S2 dan untuk S2 kudu mantabb euy english nya, ehehehhehe

    Salam cipoks selalu untuk cibuy


    Ditunggu di Indonesaaaa (alias di Depoooook) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ dey
    Mari kita tingkatkan english kita demi masa depan kita dan masa depan anak yang lebih baik :)

    ReplyDelete