Two Small Things that Make Me Happy


Yesterday I went to Sembawang to teach Qiraati for one of my students. It was a long time not didn't see  him because of Chinese New Year Holiday. When i entered his home, he had waited for me. Then his mom said "He's waiting you to pray ashar altogehter". Ooh, I melted when i heard that :").

My student just smiled. I directly said "Ok, let's pray together". Then we enter to his room to pray ashar together. I put his sajadah higher than me. Sure he asked me, "Why my sajadah higher than yours, tante Puti?". I smiled and explained to him, "Because you're man, and a man is imam for woman. So now you became an Imam for me, ok?". I looked into him. Then I saw his smile.

After we prayed together, as usual I asked him some question about what he did last week before. Then he talked much to me. We laughed together when he talked about funny moment, or when I thought his action is funny. And do you know, suddenly he said "Oh, today it's beautiful day". It's the second time he made me melted :").

Ah, i really love him. He smart, critics, and ekspressif. I hope i can be  good techer for him. And also i hope i can give a good value to him.



I love you, my student, FF :*

** coretan dan tinta merah adalah koreksi atas grammar
NewerStories OlderStories Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment