My Friends @ EF

Assalamu'alaikum, everyone...

Today I will writing in English.

Why are you using English, Puti?

It because, today I didn't go to EF because of rain, huhu.

Let's start. Bisamillahirrahmanirrahim.

Same as the tittle, I will write about my friends at EF. It because this week we still learn about how to describe person.

First, I will introduce my teacher, Ms.Christine.
Ms. Christine comes from Switzerland. She is quite tall, but I think a little bit short than average people from Europe. She has a blonde hair, long blonde hair. Her eyes is brown. She has bracket in her teeth. I think she is a little overweight, ups sorry, Ms, but she still beautiful. Ms. Chris is funny person, because when she was teaching, she looks really enjoy and usually use an easy way to teach. I like Ms. Christine's teaching. I hope Ms. Christine will teach us in the next term.

Second, Dhisma.
Dhisma, the fashionable girl. I think she's around 18 years old. She is tall and has good figure (I mean proportional body). She is a model, it's a reason why she has a proportional body. Her eyes is black I think, I'm not really sure about that. Actually she is a ronin students, then she still try to go to public university. She is very organized when she talks. And she is also beautiful.

Third, Ay
Ay is second years student from UGM. She wears hijab. She's a little bit tall than me. She skinny, but has a fit body. Her eyes is black. She usually wear jeans and T'Shirt. She usually drives a motorcycle to go to EF from her university, but sometimes she drives a car.

Fourth. Wilma
She is 13 years old, the youngest in my class. She is a pianist, she has participated in some piano competition. She is a little overweight, but quite tall (it means she is taller than me :p). She has a curly hair. She is Chinese. And she still looks like a teenager.

Fifth, Julio
Julio is a men. He comes from Papua. He is a university student from Atmajaya. He's funny person. He quite tall and his figure is good. He has curly hair, but not really. His skin is tanned. He likes laughing.

I think is enough. But I still have another six friends. I too lazy to write now.

Oke. Enough for this article. May be I will continue later.
Bye-bye. Have a good night everbody :)



NewerStories OlderStories Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment